Revolutionize the way you work with people!
Coaching skills will increase your effectiveness in your various ministry and leadership roles. People who take this workshop see significant advancements in their ministry impact, while seeing their stress and busy-ness go down.
It is not a new program for your church or another thing to add to your already busy schedule. It is an approach to doing ministry. It is a way of leading.
This workshop is very practical and highly-interactive, with lots of skills practice built in. It is not a lecture.
Based on the book, The COACH Model for Christian Leaders, this workshop is made for those who are experienced as well as those who are not-so-experienced in coaching skills.
After the 3-day intensive, highly-interactive, workshop you will be able to:
- Listen actively so others feel you understand them.
- Ask powerful questions that initiate a change of thinking.
- Generate feedback that avoids defensiveness.
- Design action steps that will actually be accomplished.
- Follow-up to increase learning and accountability.
In addition, the program will cover:
- Naturally using the COACH Model®.
- Adopting the mindsets of transformational leaders.
- How to integrate coaching skills into your leadership roles.
Join us in this three-days The Coaching Workshop for Christian Leaders, and get practical leadership skills training!
9 a.m. – 5 p.m.